Mobile power designed for a variety of needs and situations.
All Our Products Feature
- Exclusive GE OEM Mobile Packager of the LM2500+G4, LM2500 & NovaLT5 Gas Turbines
- Deployment and mobilization in less than 14 hours
- One & two trailer turbine packages for transport & operations
- No crane or forklift required for mobilization and demobilization
- Hydraulic positioning features for the intake and exhaust trailer
- Auto leveling system with hydraulic landing legs with mechanical locks
- Electric turbine starter motor with a variable frequency control
- Mobile power designed for any application
GE LM2500+G4 Engine
Dynamis’ most powerful transportable solution, the 35MW package design utilizes only two trailers for transport and operations. Our innovative design allows for greater flexibility by eliminating the need for a crane or forklift onsite during mobilization and demobilization. This provides Dynamis the unrivaled capability of deployment and mobilization for reliable power in as little as 14 hours. The LM2500+G4 turbine exhibits a 25,000 hour service interval vs. a diesel engine’s 8,000 hour service interval. This ultra-mobile turbine package converts field gas, CNG, or LNG into electricity resulting in a 95% fuel cost savings vs diesel.
GE LM2500 Engine
Our 23 MW turbine package offers all the same features as the 35 MW package, but utilizes GE’s LM2500 Gas Turbine for applications requiring less power. Both packages incorporate Dynamis’ auto-leveling and positioning systems, which uses hydraulic landing legs to allow for more precise maneuvering during initial mobilization. All auxiliary equipment is integrated into the truss structure of the main trailer, and the secondary trailer uses hydraulic positioning with our state-of-the-art intake and exhaust systems.
The 5.6MW package is truly unique and a testament to the driving innovative spirit that separates Dynamis from other transportable turbine power solution providers. Using the latest in transportable power technology, this packages houses the gas turbine, generator, gearbox, auxiliary equipment, black start, transformer, filtered air & exhaust systems all in a single trailer. For transport, the structural truss trailer and its 6 axle dolly provides superior mobility and quick deployments. All of the Dynamis gas turbine packages are the results of creative custom engineering.
Auxiliary Diesel Reciprocating Unit Trailer
The Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) was originally designed as a backup power source for our turbine packages. Dynamis is now offering this diesel power as a mobile power package.
- ARGENTINA PATENT NO. AR103160B1
- AUSTRALIA PATENT NO. 2015364678
- JAPAN PATENT NO. 6415748
- KOREA PATENT NO. 10-1948225
- KOREA PATENT NO. 10-1981198
- UNITED STATES PATENT NO. 9,534,473
- UNITED STATES PATENT NO. 10,374,485